Are you suffering from different Samsung galaxy S8 problems? If yes, then you should read this article to find out the possible solutions! Samsung galaxy S8 problems are occurring as the time is passing by and this mobile phone is becoming older. This mobile phone was launched only two years back and already Samsung has launched S9 and now it is planning to launch its 10th anniversary phone Samsung galaxy S10. We are going to talk about S10 later on in this article but first we are going to concentrate on the causes behind Samsung galaxy S8 problems and their solutions.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Problems:
Samsung galaxy S8 is much prone to problems and glitches, not because this mobile phone isn’t reliable but because it’s already been two years since the launch of this beauty. Samsung always manufactures the best quality smartphones in the market and this is the reason behind the ultimate success of Samsung. The electronic devices usually show problems once they are old and same is the case with Samsung galaxy S8 and S8 plus. As these devices are getting older, the users are experiencing different problems in them. Well we are going to discuss every Samsung galaxy S8 problem and its solution separately below:
Samsung Galaxy S8 Restart Problem:
Samsung galaxy S8 restart problem is one of the problems that many S8 users are facing. How can you know that your Samsung galaxy S8 has a restart problem? Due to the restart problem your S8 automatically reboots itself every now and then. If you are experiencing this issue with your Samsung galaxy S8 then you must want to find ways to get rid of this thing. We know that the periodic restarts annoy the users to the limits but we have to act sensibly and go towards the solution.
Any third party app can cause your Samsung S8 to have this problem. Another issue that some of the S8 users are facing is that this issue is diagnosed after they have updated their S8 to Android Oreo. The software updates might sometimes make your phone act funnier. There are many ways to get rid of this restarting situation:
- Clear System Cache: Turn off the mobile phone > press and hold volume up key, Bixby key and power key until Android logo appears > use volume down key to go to wipe cache partition option > press power key > use volume down key to go to ‘yes’ and press power button to select > after cache is wiped select reboot system now by pressing power button.
- Deleting Problematic Third Party Apps: Turn off the mobile phone > press and hold the power key until ‘SAMSUNG’ appears on the screen and release the power key > immediately press and hold the volume down key > release the volume down key when safe mode is appears > use the phone in safe mode for 24 hours and observe. Start uninstalling the third party apps until the issue is gone.
- Install App Updates: Open Play Store app Google Play > tap menu > tap my apps & games > update the applications that haven’t been updated yet.
- Free Up Storage Space: Delete the unnecessary apps and data from your device.
- Factory Reset: Turn off mobile phone > press and hold volume up key, Bixby key and power key > release all keys when android logo displays > in Android system recovery menu press volume down key to go to wipe data/ factory reset > press power button to select > highlight Yes – delete all user data by volume down key and select by pressing power key > press power key to start master reset > when reset is complete press power button to select reboot system now.
Above mentioned are some of the solutions for the Samsung galaxy S8 restart problem. If this problem in your S8 still persists then we would suggest the way to solve it at the end of the article.
Don’t forget to read: Get Maximum Cash for Your Samsung S8 Plus to Buy all new S10!
Samsung Galaxy S8 Problems With Calls:
Your Samsung galaxy S8 might show problems with calls and this is a problem that is now quite often seen in this smartphone. Due to this problem, the calls might drop due to various reasons at anytime between the calls. Many of the Samsung galaxy S8 users are facing this issue every now and then. There are various solutions available to overcome this problem. Some of the solutions are mentioned below:
- Notice Signal Strength: When you make a call, keep an eye on the signals bar on the display. If the signals are fluctuating then it might happen that your mobile phone is losing signals and hence dropping calls. This issue might be network related or hardware related. Most of the times its network related, so we suggest you to contact your service provider.
- Reboot In Safe Mode and Make a Call: Turn off the mobile phone > press and hold the power key until ‘SAMSUNG’ appears on the screen and release the power key > immediately press and hold the volume down key > release the volume down key when safe mode is appears > make a call in safe mode and check if the calls still get disconnected. If they do so, proceed to the next step.
- Clear System Cache: Wipe cache partition as described in the Samsung galaxy S8 restart problem.
- Factory Reset: Reset your device as stated in Samsung galaxy S8 restart problem.
These steps might help you in minimising or eliminating the Samsung galaxy S8 problems with calls.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Screen Problem:
Samsung galaxy S8 is becoming much prone to screen problem as the time is passing by. Samsung galaxy S8 screen problems might include; red tint, pink/green lines or black/green dots on the display. These screen problems in the S8 are hardware issues. Samsung faced these screen related problems in its Samsung galaxy S7 edge as well and it tried its best to overcome them in the successors of S7 edge. The only permanent solution of this problem is to get your phone repaired or sell your Samsung phone.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Charging Problems:
Samsung galaxy S8 charging problems might be caused by various things. The most common Samsung galaxy S8 charging problem is that you might find your phone giving you an alert that moisture is detected in the charging port. As this phone is water resistant so if any moisture is detected, the phone automatically prevent from charging. To get rid of this problem, wait for the charger or the charging port to get dry naturally and then put it on charge. If the alert still persists; wipe the cache as discussed in Samsung galaxy S8 restart problem or reset your device to check if it’s facing any software related issue. If the problem is still persisting then it is the time to sell your mobile.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Overheating Problem:
Samsung galaxy S8 overheating problem is something that you might be facing. This problem is seen not only in this device, but this is a general problem observed in many devices. The things that you can do to prevent Samsung galaxy S8 overheating problem are as follows:
- Don’t use your phone while it’s on charge.
- Turn off Fast Charging Option: Go to setting à tap device maintenance à tap battery à tap the three dots on the upper right corner and go to advanced settings à turn off fast cable charging option.
- Delete the heavy applications.
- Wipe cache partition as discussed in Samsung galaxy S8 restart problem.
These are some of the ways that might help you to overcome the Samsung galaxy S8 overheating problem.
Above discussed are the major problems faced by the Samsung galaxy S8 users around the globe. These issues are sometimes recurring, and if they are so; then it is the best time to sell Samsung S8 64GB.
Where Can I Sell My Samsung Galaxy S8:
Selling your Samsung galaxy S8 is the easiest through SellTheMobile. We say this because we have listed the best mobile phone recycling platforms providing the best price quotes for your Samsung galaxy S8. Even if you have a problematic Samsung galaxy S8, you can easily sell damaged Samsung galaxy S8 at our website as well. You mightn’t know, but this is the best time to sell your Samsung galaxy S8 as on February 20th, 2019 Samsung is launching its Samsung galaxy S10 that would prove to decrease the prices of Samsung galaxy S8 and S9. So before the launch of Samsung galaxy S10, sell your S8 at the best price.