Samsung S8 plus is one of the best mobile phones ever launched by Samsung! This mobile phone has all of the specifications that one wants to have in his/her mobile phone. But the great news is that Samsung is finally launching its 10th anniversary Samsung galaxy S10. Samsung galaxy S10 would be the 10th model in Samsung S series, which is why we are referring it as the 10th anniversary mobile phone. Samsung has announced to launch its amazing S10 on February 20th, 2019. Samsung galaxy S10 is rumoured to have the best specifications ever in the Samsung S series. These specifications are the ones that haven’t been seen before in the other Samsung mobile phones.
The launch of Samsung galaxy S10 explains why you should sell Samsung galaxy S8 plus for good! Samsung galaxy S8 plus is the phone that many people want to buy even now, so if you plan to sell Samsung galaxy S8 plus then you might find many buyers for your amazing phone. Another major reason for selling Samsung S8 plus is that after the launch of S10 the demand for Samsung galaxy S8 plus would naturally decrease, hence decreasing the price of Samsung galaxy S8 plus. So before S10 launches; take an initiative immediately to sell Samsung galaxy S8 plus. So what are the major reasons to sell Samsung S8 plus? Read below to find out:
Reasons To Sell Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus:
As being a rational consumer of a commodity; you should the commodity (sell Samsung S8 plus) due to the various reasons described below:
Sell Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus At The Maximum Price:
As discussed above, when Samsung galaxy S10 would be launched; people would naturally go towards buying the latest Samsung galaxy S10 or the newer Samsung galaxy S9 as the price of Samsung galaxy S9 would then be much lower than what it is right now. Due to this reason the demand for your Samsung galaxy S8 plus would decrease drastically. This is the most important reason that you should sell Samsung galaxy S8 plus before the launch of Samsung galaxy S10.
You don’t have much time left to sell your Samsung galaxy S8 plus as the launch of Samsung galaxy S10 is just in a couple of days. To be precise, less than a week is left in the launch of Samsung galaxy S10. So you should now look for an option to sell your Samsung galaxy S8 plus before the prices drop. The most efficient way of selling your Samsung galaxy S8 plus is selling it to a mobile phone recycling platform. The mobile phone recycling platforms pay the highest possible amount for your mobile phones and provide you with instant cash. We would discuss the mobile phone recycling platforms in detail later in this article but for now, you should consider selling your Samsung galaxy S8 plus immediately.
Sell Samsung S8 Plus To Upgrade To Samsung S10:
Another major reason for you to sell Samsung S8 plus is that you must not spend every single quid that you have on the latest Samsung galaxy S10. The best thing to do here is to sell Samsung galaxy S8 plus right now at the highest possible price and pitch in the cash earned by selling S8 plus and purchase the mighty S10 on February 20th, 2019.
The launching price of Samsung galaxy S10 is predicted to be much higher than the launching price of the predecessors of S10. So to purchase Samsung galaxy S10, you would have to spend much money. Spending that much money isn’t a good decision, so selling your Samsung galaxy S8 plus would help you monetarily in paying for the newest model in Samsung galaxy S series; Samsung Galaxy S10.
Sell Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus To Refrain From Polluting The Environment:
Yes, this is another reason for you to sell Samsung galaxy S8 plus. Many people across the UK upgrade their phones whenever the latest model is launched. But the mistake that they make in doing so is that they throw their existing phones in the cupboards and drawers and never see them again. The problem that happens in this scenario is that while the people put their unwanted phones in the drawers and cupboards; they take their first step towards polluting the environment. What happens actually is that these unwanted phones are ignored and they ultimately reach the dumps. When these electronic devices reach the dumps, they are left there to rot. The smartphones that we use are composed of different valuable metals and plastics that can be extracted if the mobile phones are recycled properly. The extraction of these metals is otherwise done by drilling and mining. The mining is taken place by the help of different heavy machinery that operate on fuel. The combustion of the fuel in the machinery causes air pollution.
Don’t forget to read: iPhone trade-in Now is the time to get the highest price for your iPhone 7
We can limit the mining procedures if the respective authorities extract these metals from the mobile phones and reuse them for other purposes. Also when the mobile phones are left in the dump to rot, different toxic chemicals are produced from within. So to prevent the environment from getting polluted, we can recycle the mobile phones we have when we are going for upgrade. There are various mobile phone recycling platforms operating in the UK, but as mentioned above we are going to discuss those later in this article.
Sell Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Due To The Amazing Features Of Samsung Galaxy S10:
Well this is another reason to sell your Samsung S8 plus. This reason also connects with point number 2, as in it we would describe the reasons to upgrade to Samsung galaxy S8 plus. Samsung is adding some of the most amazing features in Samsung galaxy S10 as this phone is the 10th anniversary phone in the Samsung galaxy S series. Following are some of the breath taking features of Samsung galaxy S10 leaked by Samsung itself:
- Infinity-O Display: The infinity-O display feature is the most awaited feature of Samsung galaxy S10. This display is something that the mobile phone users have never experienced before. The display of Samsung galaxy S10 would have no notch, which means that we are going to have the real end-to-end display in this phone. The front camera of this phone would be embedded in the display of this phone.
- Fingerprint Sensor: Samsung galaxy S series users missed the front fingerprint sensor in the predecessors of Samsung galaxy S10. The fingerprint sensor in S8 and S9 was launched at the back of these phones. But the best news is that Samsung is including the next generation fingerprint sensor that would be embedded in the screen of its mighty Samsung galaxy S10.
- Dual Front Cameras: Oh yes, everyone was waiting for it. Samsung is actually launching three models in Samsung galaxy S10, namely; Samsung galaxy S10, Samsung galaxy S10 plus and Samsung galaxy S10 LTE. The Samsung galaxy S10 plus would possess the dual front cameras that everyone was waiting for. As mentioned above, these dual front cameras would be embedded in the screen of this phone.
These three are the top features yet leaked by Samsung. The three features described above are enough to make you sell Samsung galaxy S8 plus to upgrade to Samsung galaxy S10, Samsung galaxy S10 plus or Samsung galaxy S10 LTE as soon as they are launched.
Where Can I Get The Maximum Cash If I Sell Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus?
Now that you know the amazing features that are to be launched in Samsung galaxy S10, you must be wondering ‘where can I sell Samsung galaxy S8 plus to receive the most cash?’ As mentioned above, the mobile phone recycling platforms are the best place to sell your Samsung galaxy S8 plus. Why are they the best place? We can prove this statement by providing some of the most accurate reasons.
- Accurate Price Quotes: The price quotes mentioned by the reliable mobile phone recycling platforms are accurate. If you sell Samsung galaxy S8 plus at a mobile phone recycling platform then the platform would provide you with a price quote for your mobile phone initially. For getting the accurate price quote, you would just have to answer some questions about your mobile phone precisely.
- Instant Cash: The mobile phone recycling platforms transfer the cash against your mobile phone as soon as your mobile phone reaches the platform and the platform checks its functionalities.
- Free Postage: You won’t have to spend extra money to sell Samsung galaxy S8 plus if you sell it to a mobile phone recycling platform. Most of the mobile phone recycling platforms provides the customers with free postage service through which you can send your phone free of cost to the platform.
How SellTheMobile Helps?
SellTheMobile is the best mobile phone recycling comparison website in the UK. We have listed all of the reliable mobile phone recycling platforms on our website. You can easily compare the price quotes offered by these mobile phone recycling platforms and sell your Samsung galaxy S8 plus to the best one. Our website is very easy to use as you can sell your mobile phone in a few easy steps. So you shouldn’t wait any further and sell Samsung galaxy S8 plus now before the launch of Samsung galaxy S10.