Every time a new crop of phones is released, the value of previous models goes down considerably. If you’re one of those iPhone enthusiasts that’s always looking to upgrade to the newest latest iPhone, then you would benefit greatly if you sell your iPhone X and get some decent cash in return. The fast paced world of tech has played a great role in pushing the trend of high smartphone turnover. People now must upgrade to a new device every so often, as older models get tossed into the void of obsoletion. The best bet you have in this scenario is that after you get decent use out of your device, sell your iPhone X for the most competitive rates on the market.
People don’t normally think about the resale value of the phone they decide to buy. Many smartphones depreciate in price and value rapidly. Apple takes the leader board when it comes to brands that hold the best resale value. If you’re in the market to sell your iPhone X 64GB, then you’ll be pleased to know that the iPhone X tops the list of the 7 phones with great resale value.
You’ve got the market stats on your side, what’s left is to determine how much is your Apple iPhone X 64GB worth. Here are some things you can go over to determine your phone’s value:
- How long has it been since the model was released?
- How would you rate your phone’s overall performance, has it slowed down or shown any problems?
- Are there any signs of minor or major physical damage on your phone?
- Have you had your phone repaired?
- Have you had a part replaced?
All of the above questions will help you evaluate your phone’s condition and make a sound decision when you sell your mobile. If you’re phone is broken; does not turn on for whatever reason (water damage etc.) and you don’t want to invest in repairs or diagnosis of your devices, then you might be thinking: ‘can I still sell my iPhone X?’ The truth is, you can sell your broken iPhone X, save it from ending up in the landfill and still get some value in return.
Once you have an idea of what condition your device is in, you can look for options to sell your iPhone X and judge whether or not you’re being offered a fair deal or not.
The best place to sell your iPhone X is on SellTheMobile. It is one of the UK’s leading mobile phone recycling websites. The platform conveniently houses a number of mobile phone recyclers under its roof. You can easily browse and compare offerings from various parties on one platform and choose the best one available.
How to sell your iPhone X 64GB
The process of selling your phone on SellTheMobile is simple and secure. Here’s a step-by-step walkthrough of how it works:
- Visit SellTheMobile.
- If you’re thinking: ‘I want to sell my iPhone X 64GB’, then type it in the search bar and hit ‘Search Now’.
- You’ll see various recyclers and the prices they are willing to offer for you device.
- Before you make a selection, you’ll have to specify certain details, such as the storage capacity of your device. If you want to sell iPhone X 64GB, then select that option.
- Specify the condition of your. The options you have available are: New, Used-Working, Faulty-Broken.
- The next step is to select the network. Once you’ve feed all of the required information, the price quotes from recyclers will reflect the information you’ve entered. You can also choose to sell your iPhone X to the recyclers directly on their website.
- Compare the offerings and select ‘Sell Now’ to move on to the next step.
- You’ll see a page at this point where you’ll have to enter some more details. Enter your contact information and mailing address. After that, select your desired method of receiving payment. The options available at the moment are via bank transfer or cheque.
- Once you’re done with the form, select ‘Complete the Sale’
- You’ll be sent a free post to mail your device over to us.
- Your phone’s condition will be assessed and we will contact you with the final quote.
- If you choose to accept the quote, you will receive your payment promptly.
Read more: iPhone X Sets a New Record for Resale Value
Rest assured that you’ll receive the best deal from the top mobile phone recycling websites in the UK. SellTheMobile promises an unbiased comparison and only partners with recyclers that maintain a stellar customer service record.
Ready to sell your iPhone X? Not so fast! There are still a few things you need to take care of before you sell iPhone X. Here are some important points you’ll need to keep in mind.
Things to do before you sell your iPhone X
Whatever channel you decide to use to sell your iPhone X, there are certain steps you’ll have to take to prepare your device for its send off.
- Back up your data: Files, photos, contacts and all data and information you may have stored on iCloud or some other third-party cloud storage needs to be backed up.
- Hit factory reset: make sure you don’t forget to sign out of various apps; accounts you have logged in to from your iPhone X. Go into Settings > General > Rest > Erase All Content and Settings. Once you’re done with this, hit factory reset General > Reset > Reset All Settings.
- Turn off the Find My iPhone Feature: The Find My iPhone feature is a security measure. Make sure you toggle this off before selling your phone. Go into iCLoud > Find My iPhone and select off.
- Lastly, take out your SIM card.
Now that you know about the best place to sell your iPhone X, you can get a competitive offer from a reliable website and use that money for your next upgrade. Selling an old phone to a recycler is not just a sound decision in financial terms but is also better for the environment, as concerns about the e-waste problem are growing. Play your part and don’t let tech (working or not) go to waste.