How to use Siri on iPhone
Siri is a brilliant feature in the iPhone. It’s kind of a personal assistant in your iPhone. And using Siri, you can do many things on your iPhone through your voice. In this article, we will explain you, how to use this voice assistant on your iPhone.
– First of all, you have to check whether your iPhone supports Siri or not. You can visit Apple’s official website to find out. As of the latest updates any iPhone, from the iPhone 4S to the most recent model, supports Siri, Apple’s voice assistant.
– On your home screen, find out the Settings icon and open it.
– In settings, scroll down to the bottom and you will see an option of Siri. Tap on it.
– Slide the bar to turn on the Siri feature. The switch will turn green.
– In the next option, customize the Siri preferences.
– Now to activate the Siri, long press the home button. Doing so will activate the Siri feature and it will open in a ‘listen’ mode. If you activated the ‘Hey Siri’ feature too, then you can say these two words out-loud to activate the Siri.
– Once you see a multi-colour line, it’s the sign that you can speak to Siri.
– Now you can ask Siri and Siri will perform accordingly. You can open internal apps and search the internet. You can even send texts and make calls with the help of the Siri.
– To make a call, say ‘Call (the name of person). Siri will listen to you and call the person in question.
– To do a FaceTime call, Say ‘FaceTime (name of the person) and Siri will initiate the FaceTime call.
– You can also initiate different other tasks as well. For example, you can ask Siri to set up a meeting, set up a reminder, set an alarm, play a song and other tasks as well.